Personal time management tool based on Eisenhower method
Easy Time Planner is related to Personal Information Management (PIM) applications and Personal Organizers and uses original principle,
which is intended to make personal time management easier and more effective.
The principle behind is very simple and powerful: you ask yourself about every task, activity and issue you have how it fits into one of following categories:
- Important and urgent — get it done immediately
- Important but not urgent — plan the date and do it
- Not important but urgent — delegate it
- Not important and not urgent — trash it
It is believed that the US president Dwight D. Eisenhower was using this method of time management. See the method in more details
- Clear, simple and understandable user interface
- One-click task entry and editing
- Easy and fast drag-n-drop task organizing
- Customizable colors and fonts
- Minimize to tray saves computer desktop space
- Automatically run on user login
- Print Eisenhower Chart
- Resizeable panes
This software is a shareware, you can download it for free and use it for free during an evaluation period of 15 days.
Please see the license agreement for details.
This tool will help you to define how to spend your time in first place so you can plan your life,
reach your goals and become a high achiever in your chosen endeavour.